When you don’t work at a fixed location but travel to visit different clients, you can check in at your client sites. This helps your manager to understand the work you’re doing.
To check in:
- On your mobile device, open the SeaTalk app.
- At the bottom, tap Discover.
- Tap Check-in.
- The location closest to you will be stated at the bottom.
- At the bottom, tap Check In.
- If the stated location is inaccurate, tap Change. Search and select the correct location and tap Done in the top right.
- Enter the relevant client information.
- Enter the description of the work you’re doing for them.
- To attach a photo of your existing location, tap the + icon, select Camera and take a photo of your location. Tap the tick icon and it will be attached.
- Tap Confirm. Your check-in record will be submitted.
You can check your previous check-in records by tapping Record.