You can delete messages to tidy up a conversation.
- When you select Delete for me, it will only remove the message from your device.
- When you select Delete for everyone, it will delete the message permanently from all devices, including your recipient’s. You can delete messages sent within the last 7 days:
- if you sent them; or
- if you’re the group admin.
- On your mobile device, open the SeaTalk app.
- Tap the chat with messages to delete.
- Tap and hold the message you want to delete. A menu will appear.
- Tap Delete.
- If you want to delete other messages as well, select them and tap the bin icon in the bottom right.
- Select 'Delete for everyone' or 'Delete for me'.
- In the SeaTalk Desktop application, click the chat with messages to delete.
- Right-click the message and select Delete.
- If you want to delete other messages, click the messages.
- At the bottom, select 'Delete for everyone' or 'Delete for me'.