When you’ve a group of contacts that need to discuss a topic, it may make sense to create a chat group. You can also add users to an existing chat group.
- On your mobile device, open the SeaTalk app.
- In the upper right, tap the + icon.
- Tap New Chat.
- Tap the contacts you want in your chat group.
- When done, tap OK. Your chat group will be created. Learn how to manage your group chat.
- In the SeaTalk desktop application, click the + icon in the left panel next to the search bar.
- Select New Chat.
- Select the contacts you want in your group chat. They will be shown in the Group Members field.
- To give the chat group another name, enter a group name.
- To show the last 24 hours of chat history to new users you add in the future, toggle the Display Chat History to New Members on.
- Click Create Group. Learn how to manage your group chat.