As a SeaTalk admin with the Basic Settings permission, you can change certain things in the claim reports, such as:
- the amount of time employees have to make claims after their expenses;
- the report serial number; and
- the orientation of the report.
To edit these settings:
- In the SeaTalk Admin Center, navigate to Application > Claim.
- In the left panel, click Basic Settings.
- In the upper right, click Edit.
- You can update the following:
- Submission settings: click the dropdown menu and select the date range for claim submissions.
- Report No.: enter a prefix and the number to start from for the report number.
- Print Template: select the orientation of report you want.
- In the bottom right, click Save.