As a SeaTalk admin with Leave Summary permissions, you may want to make minor adjustments to an employee’s leave records after you’ve set up your leave system.
To make major adjustments to an employee’s leave balance, learn how to import balance and import adjustment for leave.
Please note: only leave types with the Periodical Balance release setting can be edited.
To edit an employee’s balance details:
- In the SeaTalk Admin Center, navigate to Application > Leave & Attendance.
- In the left panel, click Leave Summary.
- Locate the employee whose balance details you want to edit in the Employee column and click their record in the table.
- In the Leave Type (Rule) column, locate the leave type you want to make balance adjustments to.
- To the right of the leave type you want to update, click the Adjust Balance icon.
- In the dialog box, select Credit or Deduct, and enter the number of days below to add to or subtract from the current balance.
- Enter a reason for the adjustment.
- Click Confirm.