If your employees don’t work at a fixed site but travel to visit clients, you can ask them to check in at their client sites. If you’ve the Check-in Summary permissions, you can report on these check-ins in the SeaTalk Admin Center.
To view and export employee check-ins:
- In the SeaTalk Admin Center, navigate to Application > Check-in.
- To change dates, click the calendar icon and select the start and end dates you want to view.
- To filter the employees by department, click the Department dropdown menu and select the type of employees you want to view.
- In the table, view the check-in records in detail.
- Employee: the name and image of the employee.
- Department: the department they are in.
- Check-in Time: the time they checked in.
- Check-in Location: the location they checked in at.
- Client Info: the client name the employee entered.
- Description: the description the employee entered.
- Attachment: the image uploaded by the employee during their check-in.
- To export the report, click Export Report in the upper right. This will prompt a download of a .XLSX file with the filtered check-in data.