When you don’t want to receive notifications from a specific chat, you can mute it. You can also learn how to manage the notifications from the SeaTalk apps.
Please note: the number of unread messages will still be shown even if a chat is muted.
- On your mobile device, open the SeaTalk app.
- Swipe left on the chat you want to mute.
- Tap More.
- Tap Mute Notification. The chat will no longer send you notifications.
- In the SeaTalk desktop application, right-click the chat you want to mute.
- Select Mute Notifications. The chat will no longer send you notifications.