SeaTalk can be the backbone of your business, helping you with the human resource requirements of a growing organization.
For human resource managers
SeaTalk helps digitize a lot of paperwork HR managers have to face.
- Instead of having to manually process physical receipts, allow your employees to submit expense claims digitally with pictures of the receipts.
- Instead of manually checking approval for leave requests, automatically grant employees leave after their managers approve it.
- Instead of managing your employee leave balances, automatically track it.
- Instead of checking whether your employees are on time, allow them to clock in and out with their mobile devices.
Learn how to set up:
For managers of a team
Managers can communicate efficiently with their employees using SeaTalk.
- Approve any requests, such as leave and claims, easily on your mobile device.
- Communicate well with the staff on your team.
- Sync department group chat members with actual staff in the department on SeaTalk.
- Send announcements to specific audiences through SeaTalk.
For individual contributors
As an individual contributor, you can manage all your HR needs on SeaTalk.
- Request for leave easily on the SeaTalk mobile app.
- Submit expense claims on the SeaTalk mobile app.
- Take your attendance at work with the SeaTalk mobile app.
- If you work with clients, check in at client locations easily with the SeaTalk mobile app.
You can also easily communicate with your colleagues and view the organization chart to understand who to reach out to.
Use SeaTalk for your company
If you’re running a business, you can use SeaTalk for free. Learn how to sign up and create an organization. Once you’ve created an organization, you can start setting up the HR features. For more information on SeaTalk, visit the SeaTalk website.
If you have feedback, please contact us.
Currently, SeaTalk is offered in English, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia, and Traditional Chinese.